- Dermatology & Venereology
- Laser Therapy
- Laboratory & Pathology
- Dental Care
- Neonatal & Pediatric
- Family Medicine
- Skin Care
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiology & CT Scan
ask the expert
Let us help you make informed decisionsAsk Now
At The Dental Clinic, you can have complete confidence in the quality of our dental teams. Our dentists, hygienists and dental nurses, supported by our practice managers and receptionists, work together to deliver the highest standards of dentistry and exceptional customer care. All of our dental professionals have undergone a rigorous selection and training process to offer you the quality of care you would expect. What's more, these standards are maintained by continuous education programmes for all of our staff.
The Dental Clinic are focused on preventing future teeth and gum problems and are committed to providing advice and education on how you can maintain a healthy smile.
The dental clinic provides care & cure, meaning provides preventive and general dental care to adults and children by :
- Painless treatment for all dental cases.
- Extraction of teeth and oral surgery speciality.
- Cosmetic filling and closure of spaces between teeth.
- Gingival treatment and treatment of bad odour and bad oral hygiene
- Cleaining of teeth deposits and polishing
- Bleaching of teeth within one hour without pain or sesitivity, by using the latest machine ( plasma light )
- Root canal treatment
- Fixed restorations (porcelain) and removable restorations.
- Twinkle fixation
- Treatment of children teeth (pedodantics)
- Soon there will be implantation
- Treatment and folloup fro pregnant patients.